Women deserve quality healthcare, education and support as they move through life.
Did you know, women spend up to 40% of their lifetime in perimenopause and menopause? However, most healthcare providers receive little to no training on how to best support women during this stage.
We are qualified Registered Nurses and Nurse Practitioners committed to providing evidence-informed, holistic care. You deserve to feel great!
do any of these sound like you?
- You are gaining weight even though your diet & exercise routine has not changed
- You feel anxious, overwhelmed, or depressed and aren’t sure why
- Your periods are heavier than they used to be with no consistent schedule
- You feel like your brain is constantly fogged
- Your skin, hair, and nails have changed
- Your libido is low or non-existent, and maybe sex even hurts
- Your joints and muscles ache
- You are getting frequent UTIs, or feel like you consistently need to urinate
- You are struggling with night sweats and/or hot flashes
Did you know the average age of menopause is 51 and perimenopause can begin 10 years before? Many women are beginning to experience symptoms in their late thirties!
Every woman experiences different symptoms during this time in her life — you deserve to be listened to and supported no matter where you are on your journey.