Day 7! Here we go… we are giving away Swaddlenots and Munchie Mugs! Swaddlenots are Canada’s only swaddle transitioner. Babies that love the swaddle sometimes struggle to transition to something else when they start to roll. Swaddlenot makes this easier as they still have some resistance but can roll safely. They also work beautifully for the baby used to co sleeping and making the transition to his or her own crib. The little bit of resistance is extremely reassuring. Swaddlenots are also used for helping gently break a thumb sucking habit and can keep climbing babies safely in their crib. We are giving away 8 Swaddlenots!
And now lets talk Munchie Mugs! Munchie Mug Canada is run by a local mama in Surrey BC, and she brought Munchie Mugs to Canada because she was on the hunt for a snack container that actually worked for her little girl! Toddlers can practice independence without the snack landing everywhere with this mug. These are amazing! We are giving away four munchie mugs! No more Cheerios on the floor of the van!
- Click on the Rafflecopter box below.
- First, log in using either your e-mail address or with your Facebook Account. Make sure that both are active as this is our only way of contacting you to let you know if you’ve won!
- After you have logged into Rafflecopter you will find today’s giveaway. Below the photo of what we are giving away, you will find prompts on how to enter (example: “Visit and Like Brand on Facebook”)
- Click on the prompt and once you click the entry requirement your entry will be logged.
- All of our giveaways run for the duration of the 12 Days and winners will be announced on January 30th in this post within the Rafflecopter box below.
- Each giveaway will be considered its own separate giveaway, so make sure you enter and follow all official giveaway guidelines for each one during our 12 Days of January Giveaway.
- All winners will be contacted via e-mail.
- All official giveaway rules can be found here.