As Registered Nurses, we know that feeding support may look different in the hospital during Covid-19. Families are going home as soon as possible after delivery, and sometimes feeding isn’t fully established. Taking this workshop will help you feel more prepared to feed your child.
As parents, we plan for our birth and we understand that knowledge is power. This applies to feeding ten-fold; the more you know, the easier feeding will be.
Join us virtually for this live 60-minute workshop on preparing for pumping and bottle feeding. Providing you with evidence informed pumping and bottle feeding information and tips, that will leave you feeling confident and excited to feed your newborn.
In this live 60 minute webinar you will learn:
- Antenatal hand expression
- Choosing the right pump
- Pumping techniques / frequency
- Positioning your child
- How to avoid sore pumping nipples
- What to do if your child won’t take a bottle
- How long to pump on each side
- The role of hand expression
- Soothers and bottles
- A private 15-minute session (booked after the workshop) where we will:
- Complete a prenatal pumping and bottle feeding assessment, ensuring you have everything you need to feed your child
- Look at individual feeding goals, health history, medications, and answer any questions you have
- An extensive eBook to walk you through pumping and bottle feeding