Have you started potty training, otherwise known as toilet learning, and it isn’t going according to plan? Then this is the perfect workshop for you, which will help end the frustration.
This workshop is for you if:
- You have started toilet learning and it feels like a complete disaster
- Your child cries when you try to get them to use the potty
- Your child continues to have accidents
- Your child will not poop on the potty or toilet
- Your child needs to be toilet trained in order to advance at daycare / school
As Registered Nurses, we have done extensive research on why families hit speed bumps along the way when teaching a child to use the toilet. We understand how frustrating this can be for families.
If you feel like toilet learning is starting to consume your entire life, we can’t wait to see you in this workshop.
We will discuss the following common problem areas:
- Toilet learning language and expectations
- Constipation and covert constipation
- Dribbling and bedwetting
- Potty fear and resistance
- The Mama Coach Child Led Method for toilet learning
- The Mama Coach Parent Led Method for toilet learning
You will also receive our 95 page evidence-based Toilet Learning eBook, as well as be able to book your own private follow-up call with your Mama Coach.