It’s the start of a brand-new chapter in your life. You have brought your newborn home, and are likely experiencing equal parts unconditional love and completely overwhelmed. As Registered Nurses, we are here to support you as you gain confidence in your unique parenting style. We take every factor into account when finding out the best solution for whatever it is you are going through with your newborn.
Nothing feels as good as bringing home your newborn baby. However, not many people talk about the doubt and uncertainty that comes with being a new parent. You may be looking for help, in fact, we bet you are searching for infant night nurses as we speak! You’ve come to the right place.
This package is for you if you are:
- Struggling to put your newborn down without them waking moments later
- Frustrated with evening crying
- Worried feeding is not going well
- Having a hard time getting your newborn to fall asleep
- Constantly googling and looking for answers on when the newborn stage will get easier
As Registered Nurses, we have done extensive research on the science of newborn sleep. Did you know that newborns cycle through different sleep stages than even a four month old baby? At The Mama Coach we can help you make sense of it all, as well as find relief for those fussy newborn behaviours.
You may have been told your child has colic or is going through purple crying and they will outgrow it. This may be true, however, you don’t have to wait for things to improve on your own. We can help you find calming techniques for your child, so you can start to regain confidence in the newborn stage.
This package includes:
- 90 minute assessment and consultation (virtually or in-home). We will do a complete assessment of your newborn focusing on:
- Discussion of solutions to help soothe and calm your baby
- Additional support including:
- One weekly phone call over four consecutive weeks
- Email support for one month
- Extensive 100 page newborn guide to use as a reference, and will continue to support you
At the end of our session, you will feel more confident and on the right track.
Some families choose the upgraded package which includes two, 60-minute consultations. Typically, your Mama Coach will see you early on in the newborn period to help ensure feeding is going well, and then again around the 5-10 week mark to work on routine and sleep. The support portion for this package is longer as well. It includes:
- Seven follow up phone calls (starting the day after our virtual or in-home visit)
- Seven weeks of email support
It’s comforting to know that answers to your questions are only an email away while you transition to life with your newborn. Let us help make this stage of life easier and less stressful for your family.