This package is for families who need consistent support to overcome the struggles they are having with feeding. We offer real hands-on solutions that work, as well as daily support for seven consecutive days. Our goal is to help take the stress out of feeding your baby.
This is for you if:
- Does it hurt when you breastfeed?
- Do they choke, sputter, or cry at the breast?
- Is your baby struggling to gain weight?
- Are you wondering how and when to supplement?
- Is your baby really fussy and you can’t figure it out?
- Have you been to multiple health care providers and can’t seem to find the answer?
Would you like to exclusively pump and bottle feed? Are you interested in which formula is best for your baby? Would you like to know more about bottles and pumping options? How many bottles do you really need? What is the right way to prepare formula for your child? Should you use concentrate or powder formula?
These are all common questions that so many parents ask. We know it can be overwhelming to try and search for the answers on your own. As Registered Nurses, we have access to evidence based information, and we are committed to helping your family reach their goals.
This package includes:
- One hour virtual or in-person session
- One week of daily email support to help resolve your challenges and help meet your feeding goals