As parents, we plan for our birth and we understand that knowledge is power. This applies to breastfeeding ten-fold; the more you know, the easier breastfeeding may be. Please keep
As parents, we plan for our birth and we understand that knowledge is power. This applies to breastfeeding ten-fold; the more you know, the easier breastfeeding may be. Please keep in mind this is a learned skill that will take a lot of practice once your child is born.
Join a fellow Mama and Registered Nurse, Stephanie, virtually for this live 60-minute workshop on preparing for breastfeeding. Providing you with evidence informed breastfeeding information and tips, that will leave you feeling confident and excited to get started.
In this live webinar you will learn:
- Antenatal hand expression
- Supplies you’ll need before and after
- What to practice before your child is born
- Latching and positioning
- How to avoid sore nipples
- What to do if your child won’t breastfeed
- How long to breastfeed on each side
- Pumping and hand expression in the postpartum period
- Pacifiers and bottles
- Full recording of the workshop- valid for 30 days after!
- An extensive 40 page eBook on all things breastfeeding
Cost is $25 for the class!
If interested –> check out Stephanie’s Pumping, Bottles, & Formula class held right after. Great combo for new moms!
(Sunday) 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm EST
Virtual Class - Zoom
The Mama Coach- Stephanie Collett[email protected]